- For the absolute best possible audio mastering results, do not process your stereo mixdowns if your having us master your songs. This includes having no compression, limiting and equalization on your master bus (mix bus)
- Do not let the peak level of your master bus (mix bus) go above -6dB. The optimal peak levels should be between -10dB to -6dB. Note: Its ok if 1 or 2 peaks go slightly over -6dB
- Keep the sample rate and bit depth at its original format. We accept Wave files and AIFF files. MP3′s are not an accepted file format
- Leave 2 seconds of silence at the beginning of your track with faders in the mix position, if you can. This way we can perform a noise profile of the background noise and use that profile to get rid of any residual noises. Also leave some silence after your track ends
- If your sending multiple audio files, you should zip them in .rar or winzip file format. This makes it easier to send multiple audio files at one time.
For more info about mastering contact us: mastering [at] binary404.com